mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] MIB Browser Problem

From: Dikshit Rasagna
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] MIB Browser Problem
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:39:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Agreed that this will work if I modify the mib file to
add Counter and IpAddress imports. But I have seen
some few more parsers who handle the same without any
modification required in the MIB file. I think we
should also be able to parse the same file without any
modifications bcos I have come across few more mib
files which are using Counter and IpAddress without
explicitly importing them in the module.

Thanks & Regards,

Rasagna

 --- Per Cederberg <address@hidden> wrote: > On