[Mingw-cross-env-list] GConf (was: libxvid, gtkglext-1.0 and gtksourcevi

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] GConf (was: libxvid, gtkglext-1.0 and gtksourceview-2.0)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:16:51 +0200

Hello Martin,

Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Am Mittwoch, den 07.04.2010, 16:39 +0200 schrieb Volker Grabsch:
> > Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> schrieb:
> > > someone already build the above mentioned libs with mingw? I would like
> > > to add support for these libraries.
[...]
> > Just send your patch to this list.
[...]
> Thanks for your help - attached are three new files.
>
> Checksum fails for GConf. None of the other survives the configure step.
> Any help is welcome.

The other packages (gtkglext and gtksourceview) have already been
taken care of, so the only remaining one is GConf.

I improved your gconf.mk (see attachment). However, it seems to
require 3 other packages ("orbit", "dbus" and "gsettings") to
work properly.

However, once these are available, my attached gconf.mk should work.

Does anyone like to try to work on "orbit", "dbus" or "gsettings"?

Greets,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch