Re: cross compile to MacOS

From: Zach Bacon
Subject: Re: cross compile to MacOS
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 14:48:16 -0500

In theory, yes it's possible but like what Robert mention, it's a different beast than targeting windows platforms and to be honest I don't think it would be beneficial to work on such a solution, especially where you run into issues where you need to ensure the binary can work and without a working macOS platform to test that sort of thing, honestly I think a lot of compilation tests could potentially fail because of that. At least targeting windows platforms using mxe you have things like wine to test your binaries on.