Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface

From: Udo Mueller
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:20:08 +0200

Hallo Pascal,

* Pascal pyRAnHa Reddig schrieb [23-08-02 23:57]:

> http://phpesel.sourceforge.net/
>
> i will release a pre alpha version really soon for public testing.
>
> but tell me what you thing of these screenshots and what features your are
> missing so long ;)

Great thing, what you've done till now. Why don't you put your
files in the cvs, so everyone can get it?

Feature: Is there a function to list all servers like in mldonkey
and connect to selected ones? Can I select servers, that are not
connectable, and delete them?

And when will the pre alpha version online? If you put these files
in cvs, please add me as a developer, so I can try to help.

Username: udomueller

Please contact me per private mail.

Gruss Udo

--
Es ist ärgerlich, wie oft man manche Arbeit aufschieben muß, ehe man sie
endgültig vergessen hat.