Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface

From: Pascal \"pyRAnHa\" Reddig
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:28:45 +0200

At 00:20 24.08.2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hallo Pascal,

* Pascal pyRAnHa Reddig schrieb [23-08-02 23:57]:

> http://phpesel.sourceforge.net/
>
> i will release a pre alpha version really soon for public testing.
>
> but tell me what you thing of these screenshots and what features your are
> missing so long ;)

Great thing, what you've done till now. Why don't you put your
files in the cvs, so everyone can get it?

"it's done when it's done" ;)

just kidding ;) i will import it to the cvs repository very soon! there some things in the source code which shouldn't be there (some things from my work, etc) first i have to remove then an then i will import it.

Feature: Is there a function to list all servers like in mldonkey
and connect to selected ones? Can I select servers, that are not
connectable, and delete them?

list all servers is possible yet, but the output is currently not parsed. currently it is possible to disconnect from connected servers (see -> http://phpesel.sourceforge.net/images/screenshot3.jpg the icon on the right). when i've add the parsing of the 'list all servers' list i would add a connect server xy function too. but i haven't found a command for deleting servers, just:

bs <ip1> <ip2> ... : add these IPs to the servers black list
remove_old_servers : remove servers that have not been connected for several days

would the bs command do this?

are any changes planed for the telnet interface? or a xml interface like juked ( http://www.superduper.net/juked/ ) has? would make programming an new client a bit easier ;)

pascal