Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:49:04 +0200

hi Pascal "pyRAnHa" Reddig,

PpR> currently i'm developing a php interface for the mldonkey, cause i missed
PpR> some features in the original web-interface. like, pause / resume all,
PpR> chunk display, color ;) and an improved search part. and because i didn't
PpR> know what to do with my live ;))
PpR> i've setup some screenshots on the "official" project page ;)
PpR> http://phpesel.sourceforge.net/
PpR> but there is nothing more to see yet ;)
PpR> i will release a pre alpha version really soon for public testing.
PpR> but tell me what you thing of these screenshots and what features your are
PpR> missing so long ;)

This looks very promising and I'm curious about it.

I missed on the web interface:
  - the Number of clients (like in the GUI) in the overview
  - Chunks (Colors are great for that)

Further to that, I still don't know how "extend search" works. I mean,
it doesn't seem to work at all. (Thats not in conjunction with
php_esel)

-roland