[Monotone-devel] Asking for passphrase early

From: Andre Nathan
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Asking for passphrase early
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:42:00 -0300 (BRT)

Hello

I've started playing with monotone this weekend, and so far I like it a
lot! However, there's a "feature" request I'd like to make:

Would it be possible that on the ``commit'' command, the passphrase is
asked before the editor for the commit log shows up? The problem is that I
happen to type the wrong password too often, and it seems to always happen
after typing the longest commit logs :)

If the passphrase is asked earlier, this problem doesn't happen.

Best regards,
Andre