[Monotone-devel] Re: Pulled database is screwed up

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Pulled database is screwed up
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:33:39 -0400

Peter Simons wrote:
graydon hoare writes:

 > if you build a copy of my development version and try again,
 > do you see such warnings?

I am using the very latest version from off.net, the
manifest ID is 5d6b097daed42d9ab454f0608c476735017cb06f.
When I try to push the branch in question, the server fails
with the following output:

thanks for the report. I was able to reproduce this, find a fault, and correct it (lack of an early return when sending "nonexistence" commands). it has also revealed a couple pessimisms which I need to correct, but I think the version in my development tree should now be free of this particular fault.

-graydon