[Monotone-devel] Re: "monotone push" question

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: "monotone push" question
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:22:05 -0400

graydon hoare wrote:

ah, I think you probably ran into the problem peter found (?) where netsync doesn't move single version histories properly. I haven't gotten to fixing that. try committing a second version (make a trivial change) and push again.

(of course this is not a permanent solution; I just need to fix that bug. I've filed it now, I'll look into it)

this bug is fixed now, with a testcase to block regression.

-graydon