[Monotone-devel] "monotone push" question

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: [Monotone-devel] "monotone push" question
Date: 15 Apr 2004 17:49:45 -0600

Yesterday Graydon set up a new repository for me on off.net.
Today I tried to import my project.  I made a local database, did a
pull, added my keys, did a "monotone add" and "monotone commit".
So now everything is in my database.

However, I did a push and it sent some ridiculously small number of
bytes (which I didn't save, sorry).

And when I create a new database and try to pull I get this:

fleche. monotone --db=$(pwd)/ZZ.db pull  off.net net.venge.jalopy
monotone: warning: doing anonymous pull
monotone: rebuilding merkle trees for collection net.venge.jalopy
monotone: connecting to off.net
monotone: [bytes in: 194] [bytes out: 174]
monotone: read from fd 5 (peer off.net) failed, disconnecting

Did I miss a step?  Or do something obviously wrong?
A `monotone co' from the database I made in step 1 works just
fine... so the data is there, it is some sort of communication
problem with the server.

Tom