[Monotone-devel] Re: "monotone push" question

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: "monotone push" question
Date: 17 Apr 2004 12:41:34 +0200

graydon hoare writes:

 > ah, I think you probably ran into the problem peter found
 > (?) where netsync doesn't move single version histories
 > properly.

By the way, I believe that this bug also caused the problem
I am having with the zero-byte certificates, because I added
a file to the repository, committed it, then removed it
again. I did that to circumvent the single-commit problem.
But it causes is a "loop" in the certificate chain, because
the version before and after the file addition/removal are
identical.

Peter