Re: [Monotone-devel] current multiple heads (was Re: write access to my

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] current multiple heads (was Re: write access to my public server)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:27:29 +0200

Derek Scherger schrieb:
81e8e9daf5732466a85ea85167be3749ba3bf465 address@hidden 2004-04-21T12:36:18

I like it!

thank you.

which clearly shows 1065 as the best candidate.

not sure how clear that is... ;)
are you looking at the most recent date?

yes I did. Even more since Diskussion on this list suggests that the other two are not recommended by their authors.

Being very picky, how about a couple of small "improvements"?
- put the date before the author so things line up nicer
- sort it by date so the latest is last (it seems rather random at the moment)

I thought that the author would be the primary criterion for choicing one. So I put it first.

Sorting would be a more invasive patch, so I waited for feedback first.

   Christof