myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment "look and feel" a Flickr mockup

From: Duncan Hull
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment "look and feel" a Flickr mockup
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:14:04 +0000

Hello

Carole asked me to for a screen shot of what a "tagged" service might look like, so I hastily knocked-up this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dullhunk/428021021/

As an aside, I think this is also a nice demonstration of what myExperiment should "look and feel" like:

...Except users won't just want to look at pretty GraphViz pictures, they will also want to

1. Invoke the service (or workflow) directly from the page
2. Give some input
3. Tweak parameters
4. Track provenance
5. Make cups of tea
6. ... other Taverna like things
7. etc

Of course, as myExperiment enthusiasts, you knew all this already, but I think its useful to have a demonstration using an interface that lots of people are familiar and a "real" example.

Yours enthusiastically

Duncan

--
Duncan Hull