nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] updates, and relicensing questions...

From: David Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] updates, and relicensing questions...
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:59:42 -0500

On 8/11/07, David Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
> Comments?  (Does anyone have a better example of dual-licensing text?)

Update: I think I've finally found a good example of dual-licensing text
in the gnomine subdirectory of the gnome-games 2.19.6 package.  Here it
is, tweaked to fit with nano of course:

This document is dual-licensed. You may either distribute and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, which the program
is licensed under, or you can distribute it under the terms of the GNU
Free Documentation License.  A copy of this follows.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation with no
Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.  You
can find a copy of the GNU Free Documentation License in the file
COPYING.DOC distributed with this document.