nano-devel

[RFC] Use right top corner to display nano state

From: Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
Subject: [RFC] Use right top corner to display nano state
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:24:58 -0300

Attached path implements what is asked for in
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57953 .

I find it useful and I like it. Would certainly use.

I have no problem with using a * to indicate a modified file. This
idiom is also used elsewhere (eg. gedit). I thought about an
alternative: display the file name in red to indicate it was modified.

Please comment it.