[Nel] Compiling on Linux....

From: James Hearn
Subject: [Nel] Compiling on Linux....
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:42:40 -0600

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm having trouble getting Nel
to compile on linux. Or rather, getting the client and server to compile
on linux. Nel itself compiles. When compiling the client or server
libraries, I get this error:

/home/james/downloads/STLport-4.0/lib/libstlport_gcc.so: undefined
reference to `_STL::_Stl_prime<bool>::_M_list'

I have installed the stlport libs and even compiled them (!).
I also installed Freetype 2.0 and Mesa 4.0.

Thanks in advance,

James Hearn