Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: 1.1RC4: can't rebuild dtimep.c with modern flex

From: Oliver Kiddle
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: 1.1RC4: can't rebuild dtimep.c with modern flex
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:20:17 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

> I don't mind committing it to CVS; the question is whether you want
> to add people to the CVS access list who might commit two or three
> fixes and then do nothing for six months. (I don't often have time for
> nmh work.) I've appended the patch to this email, anyway.

Maybe Jon has a different view but I'd have thought that it'd be better
if we add anyone that reads this list and writes an occasional patch,
however infrequently. At least those occasional patches would make it
into CVS quickly instead of sitting in various places until someone has
the time to look through them and commit them.

If you want me the commit the mhparse.c patch, then let me know.
Otherwise, I'll leave it to you.

Oliver