[Nmh-workers] Re: mhpath

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Re: mhpath
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:26:05 -0800

Jon Steinhart <address@hidden> writes:

> I have thought about this.  There are time where one really wants to
> know THE current folder, which means none if there is none.

But there *is* a current folder if there isn't one in context, and
it's +inbox.

Why don't you use mhparam instead?

    address@hidden:878]$ mhparam Current-Folder
    address@hidden:879]$ echo $?
    1
    address@hidden:880]$ folder +lists
    lists+ has no messages       ;        (others).
    address@hidden:881]$ mhparam Current-Folder
    lists
    address@hidden:882]$ echo $?
    0