Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: mhpath

From: Robert Elz
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: mhpath
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:18:16 +0700

    Date:        Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:12:56 -0800
    From:        Jon Steinhart <address@hidden>

  | There is only a current folder from the nmh perspective, not from the
  | perspective of another program trying to access something in the nmh
  | directory structure.

Sorry, this makes no sense.   As Bill said, in MH, there is *always*
a current folder.   What other programs want to do with the MH directory
structure is their business, I suppose, but if they are in any way attempting
to integrate with MH (including nmh) then it is simply incorrect for them
to ever act as ...

                echo "No current folder."

as that's simply wrong.    I have no idea what you're really attempting to
achieve with this, but it looks completely wrong.

kre