[Nmh-workers] Third release candidate for nmh 1.6 now available

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Third release candidate for nmh 1.6 now available
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 10:08:12 -0400

Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that the third release candidate for nmh 1.6
is now available.  You can download it here:

    http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.6-RC3.tar.gz

(I've also included a MIME exteral-body pointer to it below, which newer
versions of nmh should be able to use).

This release includes a few minor bugfixes to RC2, some of them in how
mhshow works.  Please see the NEWS file for a list of changes since the
1.5 release.

I am hoping that this release will be good enough to be the basis of
the 1.6 final release, so I would encourage everyone to download it
and try it out.

Please send any feedback to address@hidden

Ken Hornstein
on behalf of the nmh development team