Re: [Nmh-workers] Maybe time for a new release?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Maybe time for a new release?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:19:43 -0500

>I can freshen up the branch. Did anyone ever review it? Should I merge it
>as is? We should settle the api key management issue too.

I looked at it, but I cannot say that I reviewed it; every time I sat down
to really study it, I got lost in the whole OAUTH maze, then I got busy,
it fell onto the back burner ... and here we are.

I understand, it's a bit complicated.  If you're willing to refresh it,
please do.  Maybe I'll ping you off-list to fill in some of the protocol
details.

I agree with David; leave it on the branch for now.

--Ken