nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Strange issues with LocalContent objects

From: Alexander Gräfe
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Strange issues with LocalContent objects
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:43:35 +0200

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 03:56:03PM +0200, Garikoitz Araolaza wrote:

> Are you putting your JavaScript code inside the HTML or are you creating a
> menus.js file to be called?
>
> Your browser may be caching the previous JavaScript code if you are using
> an independent file.

I am creating a menu.js file. I have already added the Expires and
Cache-Control headers to this DTML Method, that doesn't seem to make any
difference.

> Can you get into http://www.egoibarra.com/ and test if the menus language
> changes? (I know you won't understand a word... but just take a look...)

I have the same symptome there. If I call http://www.egoibarra.com/eu/,
and then http://www.egoibarra.com/es/, the text and the button change to
spanish, but the DHTML-menu stays in basque(? not sure, what eu stands
for)
If I use the Dropdown menu to change to spanish, the DHTML-menu stays in
spanish, regardless of the language selected via URL.

It seems to me, that I have to frob the JavaScript generation to not
generate absolute URLs but relative URLs and prepend the
SELECTED_LANGUAGE. Oh joy... :-)

Regards,
        Alexander Gräfe