Re: find first and last

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: find first and last
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:57:07 -0400

John W. Eaton wrote:
On 25-Sep-2006, Bill Denney wrote:

| So, I decided to try my hand at some C++ coding by adding the "first" and | "last" options to find to the find command.

I have a vague memory of someone else submitting a patch for this
feature, but I can't find it.  Does anyone else remember seeing mail
to one of the lists about this in the last couple of months?
I thought that I recalled someone requesting it, but I didn't recall someone doing it.

BTW, a bit more detail on where the problems occur:
1) if you use the second argument and not the third arg, it will seg-fault.
2) if you use the third arg at all, it prints the usage.

Bill