Re: Updated translation files

From: Júlio Hoffimann
Subject: Re: Updated translation files
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 10:55:29 -0800

Hi Torsten,

I updated the pt_BR translation very quickly, I don't have much time to look into it carefully, but it's better than nothing.

Attached.

-Júlio

Dear translators,

changeset http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/788d1b951eb3
updates the translation files which are now containing new or updated
text strings resulting from the changes in the gui compared to the
stable version. Although there will be further changes before the 4.0
release (we are not yet in "string freeze") an outweighing number of new
and updated strings can already be translated.

Torsten