Re: No more mail notification from savannah?

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: No more mail notification from savannah?
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 09:55:15 +0200

Am 03. Juni 2020 um 21:10 Uhr schrieb "Torsten Lilge":
> On Wed, 2020-06-03 at 19:53 +0200, Markus Mützel wrote:
> >

> > Am Mittwoch, 03. Juni 2020 um 19:44 Uhr schrieb "Dmitri A.
> > Sergatskov":
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 1:39 PM Markus Mützel <markus.muetzel@gmx.de>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > No, I didn't get that one either.
> > >

> > Perhaps dmx.de filters out savannah.gnu.org as spam?
> >

> > > Markus
> > >

> > Dmitri.
> > --
> >
> > They are not in my "Spam" folder. But I'll try to contact them and ask
> > if there might be other filters at work.
> >
> > Markus
>
> Several years ago I had this trouble with my freenet.de mail address.
>
> Torsten

I contacted GMX and they claim that everything looks perfectly fine from their
side. They'd need the bounced message to check what might be going on.
Does anyone know where these notifications would bounce back to?

@Torsten: How did you resolve the trouble with your freenet.de mail address?

Thanks for your help
Markus