Re: No more mail notification from savannah?

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: No more mail notification from savannah?
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 09:53:11 +0200

Am 04. Juni 2020 um 18:55 Uhr schrieb "Mike Miller":
> On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 18:46:19 +0200, Markus Mützel wrote:
> > In the meantime, I wrote to savannah-help-private@gnu.org and asked if
> > they knew where to get the bounce message from the mailer daemon. I'm
> > not sure if that is the right place to ask for that kind of enquiry.
> > Let's see if I'll get an answer (and - in case they do answer - if
> > that answer will ever reach me...)
>
> If it's any help in pursuing this, savannah bug notifications are
> sometimes dropped from even the octave-bug-tracker mailing list.
>
> You can try cross referencing your missing notifications with the list
> archives: https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/octave-bug-tracker
>
> --
> mike

I consistently don't receive any notifications starting somewhen on Tuesday
June 2nd.
Notifications being dropped sporadically (also reported by others) is probably
a different issue.

Anyway, thanks for the link to the list.
I didn't think of browsing that in the meantime. That is definitely more
convenient than checking the bug reports every once in a while.

Markus