Re: [Openexr-devel] Using OpenEXR with Microsoft Visual C++ 6

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Using OpenEXR with Microsoft Visual C++ 6
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:18:12 -0700

Hi Adam,

No Microsoft C++ compiler prior to the version shipped with Visual
Studio .NET 2003 is ISO compliant enough to compile OpenEXR.  There's
no plan to support older versions because it would require some API
changes in order to get it to compile.

So I'm afraid you'll need to upgrade to .NET 2003 or later or use the
Intel C++ compiler with Visual Studio 6, which works fine.