openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] The latest canges.

From: Stanislav Kogan
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] The latest canges.
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:05:08 -0400

Hello.

Well, I tested the latest version, and observed the following:

- stereo swaps appear to have left for good. I experienced to swaps or
clicks in mplayer, and once some clicks in xmms, but the system was very
heavily loaded at the time.
- four speaker output works, but it appears that mixer settings have
no effect on the rear channel. For example, it's volume control doesn't
work (both PCM and master).
- The "fast play" bug still manifests itself sometimes. For example,
when using mplayer and xmms at the same time, mplayer would sometimes
play faster. The precise behaviour is alittle inconsistent - I will
analyze it some more and send the results later.

--

Stanislav Kogan
<*>