pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.93 "It's like living inside a bouncy castle!"

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.93 "It's like living inside a bouncy castle!"
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:42:36 +0100

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:54:07 -0500 (CDT)
"Charles Kerr" <address@hidden> wrote:

> The regular Sunday release is a few hours early this week. :)
> Lots of big bugfixes this time, plus the return of the Preferences dialog.
> Read all about it at http://pan.rebelbase.com/ .

Thanks Charles, another excellent set of improvements :).

Might I request that the sorting order of the header pane be
remembered, possibly for each subscribed group? At present it reverts
to descending date order after I've changed it to ascending.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html