pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: 0.92 amd64

From: Thomas Stein
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: 0.92 amd64
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:58:39 +0200

On Friday 14 April 2006 16:52, Duncan wrote:

> Well, when you get back...  I just tried compiling it with gcc-3.4.6, and
> yes, it /does/ use that memory.  I normally have my ulimit -v (virtual
> memory limit, total a single process is allowed to use, including swap)
> set to a gigabyte (1048576 KB), and that errored out.  It needs more than
> that much memory including swap, here, altho I am running CXXFLAGS a bit
> different than most.

Hola.

My ulimit is set to unlimited so this can*t be the problem. I have 2Gig of Ram
by the way.

commander ~ # ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 16375
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 32
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) 16375

cheers
t.