pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Policy discussion: GNKSA

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Policy discussion: GNKSA
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:40:05 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Meyer
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 8:52 PM
To: address@hidden

Travis <address@hidden> wrote:
Windows Live Mail does not quote properly so I installed
Thunderbird.  Thunderbird will not import messages, account
settings or anything else.  I uninstalled it.

Suggestions for an email client that will import from WLM?

You may not find an email client that will import directly from
WLM.  However WLM can "export" data.  If you play with it you'll
probably find that you can export most of your data into a
standard format, like tab or comma separated values, that
Thunderbird or another client will be able to import.

That's usually what you have to do when switching between email
clients.

Thank you, I will look into that tomorrow.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington