pan-users

[Pan-users] Windows Live Mail - was: Re: Policy discussion: GNKSA

From: Alan Meyer
Subject: [Pan-users] Windows Live Mail - was: Re: Policy discussion: GNKSA
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:35:37 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----

Travis,

There appears to be a lot of web pages indexed in Google on the topic of
exporting Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.

Here's are a couple of them that show how to use ImportExportTools to do it.
No
cheating!  Read the pages.  Search Google for more if you need them.

  http://kb.mozillazine.org/Importing_and_exporting_your_mail

  http://www.timesnews.net/blogger.php?id=5&postid=7647

Good luck.

    Alan