pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] VDQ Re: Policy discussion: GNKSA

From: Beartooth
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] VDQ Re: Policy discussion: GNKSA
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:29:23 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:25:45 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:

> I doubt that either's still active; my subscribe message bounced, with a
> message that the domain fu-berlin.de was not found.

        Odd. The Freie Universit"at Berlin is still there :

http://www.fu-berlin.de/en/

        Try poking around both that, and the same with the ~en/ removed
-- and email me [beartooth (at) comcast (dot) net] if the German gives
you any trouble. Germanistik is one of the things I'm retired from.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User