pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mark all subscribed groups read?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:10:17 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Kochem
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 10:10 AM
To: address@hidden

Hi Travis,

OK, it works, but it is not very user friendly. In my old usenet client I
had a button that marked all subscribed groups read and then downloaded
new headers (implemented as script). Something like this seems to be
impossible in Pan - right?

Robert

BTW: The German translation of Pan is crap. Totally nonsense from an
automated translation. In the FAQ the topic "How can I help?" does not
answer the "how" - it only list the topics on what you can help...

I never have a need to mark all subscribed groups read. I just know how to do it.

I'm not a coder of any sort so other than giving some money (which I did) I can't help.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington