pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Launch a browser from Pan under Windows 10

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Launch a browser from Pan under Windows 10
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:33:34 +0000

I can replicate this, and can confirm that Pan is TRYING to execute the right thing, but that the manner of execution is somehow broken - I'll do my best to find some time to look at what/why this is occurring.

Regards,
Steve

On Thu, 2 Nov 2017 at 19:14 D. Graef <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 01.11.2017 um 19:17 schrieb Helge Hielscher:

> is it possible to lauch a browser from within pan 0.142 under windows 10?
>
> If yes: what command-line do you use?
>
> I always get "Failed to execute helper program (Invalid argument)" in the
> log.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Same here on Windows 7. From the log:

Thu Nov 02 20:03:04 2017 - Error starting URL: Failed to execute helper
program (Invalid argument) (Command was: firefox
"https://www.theguardian.com/")

Thu Nov 02 20:08:41 2017 - Error starting URL: Failed to execute helper
program (Invalid argument) (Command was: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla
Firefox\firefox.exe "https://www.theguardian.com/")

Detlef