paragui-users

[paragui-users] Several questions concerning paraGUI

From: Алексей
Subject: [paragui-users] Several questions concerning paraGUI
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:54:31 +0200 (EET)

1.please, show me how to change the look of Scroll in ListBox. Give  me the
example, please.
2.how to use the timer (every second should be read from the file as a symbol)
with example, please
3.how to generate the signal of pressing the key at any event (without actually
pressing the key on keyboard), for example, keys UP DOWN. With example, please.
Thanks to everyone.

Новый тариф компании EXPRESS, Интернет+Callback по 0.7 грн в час!
http://card.zp.ua