paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] Several questions concerning paraGUI

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Several questions concerning paraGUI
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:54:12 +0100

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 03:54:31PM +0200, ??????? wrote:
> 3.how to generate the signal of pressing the key at any event (without
> actually pressing the key on keyboard), for example, keys UP DOWN. With
> example, please.
As I said before, the example I give works only with the cvs; in earlier
versions you would have to patch PG_Application directly.

I admit the example is rather crude, not functioning properly (try all
mouse buttons. ;)) and sort of ugly, but it works.

Just overwrite an arbitrary cpp file in the test directory, and compile
paragui, this is propably the quickest way to get it running.

Ulf

--
recursive:
            see recursive