Re: Input pattern

From: Ali Roustaei
Subject: Re: Input pattern
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 16:16:13 -0700

This is great that it works to some extent in the git version. For my application I don't need wrapping behavior too and probably there are a bunch of others who don't need. I'll check the git version, thanks.

:
:
:
:

:
> Thanks Ole. So right now it is not a built in feature. And thanks for the
> workaround solution, it does its job for me right now.

The git version now has :::+ and ::::+ They are limited in the way
that values do not wrap, instead there must be the same amount of
values. It is the way I use it most of the time, and it was not
possible for me to get the wrapping to work.

The magic happens in expand_combinations().