partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] IPv6

From: Anthony Liu
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] IPv6
Date: 23 Apr 2003 12:57:19 +0800

Hi,

You are welcome.
I'm tracing your code to understand how it works
(to write a module for my thesis), I'll need your
assist on further coding.
Also, I tried to modify the interactive mode to
let debug messages shown according to instructions
issued in interactive mode. But it seems not working,
is it because the thread?

Regards,
Anthony Liu

在 週二, 2003-04-22 20:39, Aymeric Moizard 寫道: