pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Joining the development

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Joining the development
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:05:20 +0200

Hi Zac.

   I'm interested in joining the GNU PDF development. I have been
   passively (read: 'checking once in a while') following the project
   since I heard about it last year.

Many thanks for your interest.

   I'm a student and have C experience. I also have been contributing
   lately to the Wine project, primarily with unit testing and
   profiling of the project.

   Anyone have tips on a good place to get my feet wet with GNU PDF?

As Cirilo told you the first step would be to get familiar with the
GNU Coding Standards and with the architecture of the library
(http://www.gnupdf.org/Lib:Architecture).

Have you readed the information for newcomers in the webpage?
(http://www.gnupdf.org/Dev:Newcomers).

Welcome on board :)