pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Joining the development

From: Zac Brown
Subject: [pdf-devel] Joining the development
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:08:39 -0700

Hi all,

I'm interested in joining the GNU PDF development. I have been passively (read: 'checking once in a while') following the project since I heard about it last year.

I'm a student and have C experience. I also have been contributing lately to the Wine project, primarily with unit testing and profiling of the project.

Anyone have tips on a good place to get my feet wet with GNU PDF?

-Zac