pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:19:04 +0100

   >    >    (from libgcrypt.m4)
   >    >    LIBGCRYPT_CONFIG=$libgcrypt_config_prefix/bin/libgcrypt-config
   >    > installed. If it is the case please try to use the --libgcrypt-prefix
   >    > option to configure. The generated libgcrypt-config should to the
   >    > right thing.
> > Well, still trying to compile libgcrypt for mingw32... > > I just cross-compiled libgpg-error and libgcrypt with mingw32 and then
   > libgnupdf with:
> > ./configure --host=i586-mingw32msvc --without-zlib --enable-nocheck > > The build was successful and both the dll's and exe's were
   > generated. The cross-generated libgcrypt-config script works well
   > along with libgcrypt.m4.

   I need to try it again, then, because libgpg-error was not compiling to
   me. Now that I know that you have it working, it shouldn't be a problem.

What is not working for me is the run of the unit tests using wine.

If I copy runtests.exe, libgnupdf-0.dll and pdf-filter.exe in
/home/jemarch/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/GNU PDF/

and then launch

C:\Program Files\GNU PDF>runtests.exe
fixme:msvcrt:_spawnve only trying .exe when no extension given
C:\Program Files\GNU PDF>

I compiled using nocheck. Any idea?

Just after compiling, try to run $> wine runtests.exe

I think that that's the way I used to do it before