pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:44:32 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Hi Simon.
>
>    >    Puff, don't know. It was Ubuntu 7.10, so probably it was wine 0.9.46
> or
>    >    something like that.
>    >
>    > Would be really interesting to set up a mingw32 autobuild and make
>    > check using wine in gnupdf.org
>
>    I can easily set up an autobuild for it and make it report to:
>
>    http://autobuild.josefsson.org/
>
>    Others can easily e-mail in their own build logs too.
>
> That would be great. Would it include the run of the tests under wine?

Yup, check the above URL now. :)

If you or anyone wants to provide more builds, run the script below on
your own machine(s).  I'd recommend creating a new user for it, to
reduce potential security problems.  The script is also available from:

http://git.josefsson.org/?p=tools.git;a=blob;f=daily-build-simple;hb=HEAD

You can invoke it in cron like this:

daily-build-simple $HOME/daily gnupdf address@hidden

You need to set up e-mail sending on the host, and of course have a
compiler etc installed.  Use CFGFLAGS to pass parameters for
cross-compilation or similar.

If you don't trust my builds, you can use the following script instead,
it checks out the source from gnupdf.

http://git.josefsson.org/?p=tools.git;a=blob;f=daily-bootstrap-vc;hb=HEAD

That's the script that I use to generate the daily.josefsson.org
packages.  Invoke it as:

daily-bootstrap-vc $HOME/daily gnupdf address@hidden

Before initial run you need to have a bzr gnupdf checkout in
$HOME/daily/gnupdf/.

/Simon
#!/bin/sh

# Build daily.josefsson.org packages and optionally e-mail the report.

DIR="$1"
PROJECT="$2"
EMAIL="$3"
if ! test -d "$DIR" || test -z "$PROJECT"; then
   echo "Usage: $0 DIR PROJECT [EMAIL]"
   echo ""
   echo "The following environment variables are supported:"
   echo ""
   echo "  CFGFLAGS   Parameters passed to ./configure."
   echo ""
   exit 1
fi

LOG=$DIR/log-$PROJECT.txt

(
    rm -rf "$DIR/$PROJECT"
    set -e
    set -x
    mkdir "$DIR/$PROJECT"
    cd "$DIR/$PROJECT"
    wget "http://daily.josefsson.org/$PROJECT/$PROJECT-latest.tar.gz";
    TGZ=`find . -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type f`
    sha1sum $TGZ
    tar xfz $TGZ
    SUBDIR=`find . -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type d`
    cd $SUBDIR
    ./configure --prefix=$DIR $CFGFLAGS
    make
    make check