pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: libgcrypt when cross-compiling with mingw32
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:12:53 +0100

address@hidden writes:

>    >    > I am using libtool 1.5.26. Do you suggest to use a more recent
>    >    > version?
>    >
>    >    I'm cross-compiling gnutls fine using libtool 2.2.6a with libgcrypt,
> and
>    >    I believe several mingw bugs has been fixed since the 1.5.x branch.
> You
>    >    may run into other problems upgrading libtool, but generally it is
> more
>    >    interesting to run the latest version of everything. :)
>    >
>    > Same situation with libtool 2.2.4. Maybe it is a wine issue.
>    >
>    > Aleks, what version of wine you used to run runtests.exe?
>    >

>    Puff, don't know. It was Ubuntu 7.10, so probably it was wine 0.9.46 or
>    something like that.
>
> Would be really interesting to set up a mingw32 autobuild and make
> check using wine in gnupdf.org

I can easily set up an autobuild for it and make it report to:

http://autobuild.josefsson.org/

Others can easily e-mail in their own build logs too.

However, 'make dist' currently fails:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../build-aux/link-warning.h', needed by
`distdir'.  Stop.

It seems link-warning.h is in ./ and not build-aux/link-warning.h.  How
about moving it?

/Simon