pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Anant's help in contributing to GNU PDF.

From: Anant Patil
Subject: [pdf-devel] Anant's help in contributing to GNU PDF.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:23:54 +0530

Hi,
    I am Anant and I have been working as a developer in C++ and Java since 6 years. I am impressed with the efforts of developers in GNU to build free and quality software. Looking forward to contribute from my side. I worked in C few years back so i am going to first hone my skills again in C, till then i would be bit passive. Let me know if I can work on some modules which requires "fixes" so that i can learn and contribute too.