pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] why not use sourceforge.net?

From: Ethan Hunt
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] why not use sourceforge.net?
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:23:08 +0200

hello,

before pengfork becomes a big project, i would like to ask you to change the developer platform (savannah).
I think sourceforge.net is much easier to use, it's more popular, faster, and it automatically supports multilanguage. birdy also used it for pengaol.
So why don't we use it for pengfork also?

Because I'm german, I could do some german support, or, for example, translate the pengfork homepage, when we have one, into german.

I hope to recieve some feedback.

Ethan Hunt