pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] PengAOL beta3-1 working for me now

From: Jim Peters
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] PengAOL beta3-1 working for me now
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:34:07 +0100

Just to say 'Thanks' -- the beta3-1 update of PengAOL seems to be
working fine for me right now.  Previous versions of PengAOL had
terrible problems getting the IP/DNS addresses right, perhaps
succeeding only 1 in 20 times for me.  I also tried PengFork from CVS,
which got the IP address right, and managed some traffic, but seemed
to be losing packets.

Anyway, I'm now on this list, and I'm happy to test PengFork releases
as they become available.  I'm using UK AOL dial-up numbers.  (I'm
currently 'borrowing' my brother's 24/7 AOL subscription, which he
uses rarely).

Cheers --

Jim

--