Fwd: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module

From: Ochal Christophe
Subject: Fwd: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module from CVS
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:48:46 +0100

Hi all,

I received the following mail from the people behind Sync4j with a request to forward it to this list, so here goes :)

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

Van: Stefano Fornari <address@hidden>
Datum: 22 december 2004 08:42:18 GMT+01:00
Aan: address@hidden
Kopie: address@hidden

Hi Christophe,

Sync4j 2.x is much more stable and supports important features that are necessary for real phone synchronization. Sync4 1.2 is a bit obsolete. I strongly suggest to push for an upgrade of the phpgroupware integration module to the latest SyncServer.

Please, be so kind to forward this message to the list, since I am not subscribed.

Thanks and regards.

Stefano
--

Stefano Fornari - Sync4j Project Manager / Funambol CTO
Home:

Sync4j - The open source SyncML mobile application platform

----
Ochal Christophe
Verantwoordelijke Technische Dienst
Fem Computer Systems NV