Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module f

From: Ochal Christophe
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgeoupware, sync4j 4.0.4 & sync module from CVS
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:23:48 +0100

Op 17-dec-04 om 15:19 heeft Guillaume Courtois het volgende geschreven:

Well, I've managed to aquire sync4j 1.2, but still nothing is happning
*sigh*
Dunno if it loads phpgw_sync, i can't even sync with the thing with a
syncml client anymore, and no admin tool to configure it...

Oh well, atleast it didn't kill my phpgroupware dbase ;)

I'll try the account you created me in a few minutes ...

That's on a different machine running sync4j 4.0.4

----
Ochal Christophe