Re: Review of Pingus

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Review of Pingus
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:36:47 +0200

Am Son, 2003-08-17 um 02.55 schrieb Tacvek:
> Much has been compiled out of that exe, including nearly all command
> line arguments, or I may be missing dll's. it does seem to crash in
> those cases.

Could you please be a bit more specific? Which command line arguments
are you missing? Which dll's did you install?

Bye David

PS: If you must send your mails in html, please choose at least a larger
font, your mails are hard to read. Best practice would be to send mails
to a mailing list always in plain text.